- 2 Days
- PK I
Proper introduction into Professional Kanban as to the strategy that significantly helps with efficiency, effectivity, and predictability of delivery.
Who should attend?
- Team members contributing to project, product and service delivery
- Change agents, Agile Coaches, and Scrum Masters
- Line managers and project managers, product management
- Operations and maintenance teams
"Richard had a deep knowledge of the topic and a huge amount of experience. I really enjoyed the training not being a plain theory, but Richard always connected it with real stories and business cases from his career. He has a witty and easy-going style, which made the training fun."
"The training led by Richard was very interactive, informative and instructive. He was straightforward, open to answer any questions, good listener and also sharing lots of good and interesting examples from his current and past experience."
"The tasks that Richard used in his class were challenging and thought-provoking and kept me on my toes throughout the training. I highly recommend Richard’s class, it was super interesting, enjoyable and I believe that knowledge I’ve gained is applicable to my current position. So once again: thank you!"
ScrumDojo.cz is the leading provider of Professional Scrum classes in Czechia, both in the Czech and English languages.
Interpret what's going on.
You will learn to use data from Flow metrics to understand the state of your Kanban system. That will help you to aim any improvement efforts towards flow optimization effectively.
What you will learn
That Kanban is not a Scrum without Sprints. In fact, it is more demanding from the discipline perspective. This misunderstanding is something we observe regularly and it is our aim to fix it.
- Define, build, maintain and continuously improve your Kanban system
- Effects of limiting Work In Progress on your delivery process
- Use of Flow metrics, ability to interpret graphs and analytics to identify process improvements
- Probabilistic approach to forecasting
- Effects of Batch size on your flow
- Little's Law
- Kanban definition and core practices
- How to actively manage work items
- Simulations of Work In Progress effects on delivery
- Delivery Flow analysis and interpretation of Flow diagrams
- Understanding of Workflow Policies and their impact on flow
- Workflow design and visualization
- Continuous improvement of Kanban system
- Setting correct time expectations with the help of Flow metrics
Globally recognized certification Professional Kanban I validates your depth of knowledge of Kanban and its application. Those who pass the assessment will receive the industry-recognized PK I Certification to demonstrate their fundamental level of Kanban practitioner knowledge.
- Test: 80 questions / 60 min
- Pass mark: 85%
- Lifetime validity, no renewal necessary
If you attempt the assessment within 14 days of receiving a code and fail, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.